posted on September 06, 2012 16:53
Regional Manager - Due Diligence Group
Ms. Gable is the Regional Manager of Due Diligence at PM Environmental, Inc. and has served clients in over 13 States. She specializes in Environmental Due Dili-gence including Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and customized environ-mental assessments to support all forms of real estate transactions. Ms. Gable has successfully managed due diligence services for several multi-state portfolios in-cluding a multi-property portfolio of asphalt-sealant manufacturing facilities. She has managed thousands of environmental due diligence projects, and her recent focus includes serving industrial and petroleum industry clients.
Areas of expertise
- Staff Researcher for Phase I Environmental Site Assessments.
- Data collection, site investigation, and preparation of Phase I Environmental Site Assessments.
- Collection and evaluation of data for Transaction Screens, Phase I Reports, and preparation of reports.
- Experience in implementation and completion of various site assessment standards and professional protocol and commercial lending requirements (ASTM E-1527).
- Peer Technical Review of Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Projects using ASTM Standard 1527.
Oakland University B.S. Environmental Science
Specialization: Environmental and Resource Management
OSHA 2a CFR 1910.120 8-hour Annual Refresher Safety Training
Successfully completed EDR Environmental Due Diligence 101 Course
Certified Asbestos Building Inspector Accreditation #A39706