posted on February 25, 2013 17:35
Regional Manager / Senior Consultant
Ms. McFarlan is a Regional Manager & Senior Consultant at PM Environmental, Inc. and has served clients in over 44 states since 2005. She specializes in real estate due diligence investigations as well as the management of environmental risk associated with the acquisition, disposition, and financing of real property. Ms. McFarlan has managed projects ranging from due diligence for multi-state commercial real estate portfolios to the remediation and redevelopment of major industrial facilities. Her recent focus includes serving national law firms, commercial and agricultural real estate companies, and financial clients with investment interests across the country.
Areas of expertise
- Data collection, site investigation, and preparation of Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) projects.
- Data collection, site investigation, and preparation of Transaction Screen pro-jects.
- Experience in implementation and completion of various site assessment standards and professional protocol and commercial lending requirements (ASTM E-1527, ASTM E-1528 and ASTM E-2247).
- Project Investigator and preparer for Phase II ESAs.
- Completion of Brownfield Assessments and associated regulatory paperwork.
- Coordination and management for Phase I ESA Department.
- Project Manager for Vapor Encroachment Intrusion, and Indoor Air Assessments in accordance with Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act, P.A. 451 of 1994, Parts 201 and 213, and ASTME-2600.
- Project Manager for drilling of soil borings, installation of monitoring wells, collection of soil samples, development of monitoring wells, and aquifer testing.
- Provide Peer Technical Oversight to staff members on Due Diligence projects.
- Experience with Local, State, and Federal Regulatory Acts.
- Site-Specific Health and Safety Plan Evaluation and Development.
San Jose State University M.S. Structural Geology
Muskingum University B.S. Geology
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 40-hour HAZWOPER Health and Safety Training
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 8-hour Annual Refresher Safety Training
Loss Prevention Systems (LPS) Training
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 8-hour Annual Supervisor Training
National Safety Council Defensive Driving Training
Smith’s Drivers Training
American Red Cross First Aid and CPR Training