posted on August 06, 2013 14:49
Regional Manager / Senior Consultant
Mr. Shadley is a Regional Manager and Senior Consultant at PM Environmental, Inc. and has served clients in the Midwest and Southeast United States since 2001. He specializes in U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Chapter 9 projects and Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA) Environmental review requirements. His recent focus includes providing developers, attorneys, and lenders with environmental due diligence services such as Phase I & II ESAs, BEAs Due Care Plans, NEPA compliance assessments, asbestos-containing material and lead based paint surveys.
Areas of expertise
- Data collection, site investigation, and preparation of Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) projects.
- Data collection, site investigation, and preparation of Transaction Screen projects.
- Experience in implementation and completion of various site assessment standards and professional protocol and commercial lending requirements (ASTM E-1527, ASTM E-1528).
- Project Investigator and preparer for Phase II ESAs.
- Project Investigator and preparer for Baseline Environmental Assessments and Due Care Plans in accordance with the Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act, P.A. 451 of 1994, Parts 201 and 213.
- Bulk asbestos containing materials samples.
- Asbestos Operations and Maintenance Plans.
- Demolition inspections for commercial and residential properties.
- Completion of NEPA Assessments in accordance with Federal Regulations 24 CFR Part 50 and 24 CFR Part 58.
Central Michigan University B.S. Geography and Environmental Science
Certified Asbestos Building Inspector State of Michigan Accreditation #A29309
Certified Asbestos Management Planner State of Michigan Accreditation #A29309
Certified Asbestos Project Designer State of Michigan Accreditation #A29309
Certified Asbestos Hazard Evaluation Specialist State of Ohio #ES349636
Certified Storm Water Management Operator State of Michigan CC-10849
Section 106 of the Historic Preservation Act
Meets the definition of Environmental Professional as defined in § 312.10 of 40 CFR
CAR - Commercial Alliance of Realtors Education Committee