posted on April 26, 2014 22:07
Senior Project Consultant
Ms. Speckner is a Senior Project Consultant at PM Environmental, Inc. and has served clients in the Southeast since 1991. She specializes in due diligence, site investigations, and environmental compliance. Ms. Speckner has managed programs that range from petroleum facilities and multi-tenant locations
to major municipal revitalization projects. Her recent focus includes preapproved funding sites in the Florida marketplace.
Areas of expertise
- Project Consultant for Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) using ASTM Standards 1527.
- Data collection, site investigation, and preparation of Phase I and Phase II ESA Projects.
- Project Consultant for Phase II and Phase III ESA Projects.
- Project Consultant for Environmental Regulatory Compliance Audits.
- Project Consultant for leading underground storage tank (LUST) projects, including removal and in-place closures, contaminant delineation, and remediation using Risk-Based Corrective Action (RBCA) procedures.
- Preparation and review of land use based remedial action plans including design of soil and groundwater remediation systems.
- Review of National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) groundwater and surface water discharge permit applications, and Storm
- Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP).
- Experienced with Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Regulations and Corrective Action Activities.
- Development of site-specific health and safety plans and management of employee training and medical monitoring programs.
University of Central Florida B.S. Environmental Engineering
LEED Accredited Professional
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 40-hour
Class-A Commercial Driver’s License
Meets the definition of Environmental Professional as defined in § 312.10 of 40 CFR 312