posted on April 26, 2014 22:14
- Field Geologist for drilling of soil borings, collection of soil and groundwater samples, development of monitoring wells, and aquifer testing.
- Staff Researcher for Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs).
- Data collection, site investigation, and preparation of Phase I and Phase II ESAs.
- Experience in implementation and completion of various site assessment standard and professional protocol and commercial lending requirements (ASTM E-1527).
- Staff investigator for leaking underground storage tanks (LUST) projects including removal and in-place closures, contaminant delineation and remediation using Risk-Based Corrective Action (RBCA) procedures.
- Preparation of plume delineation reports, site monitoring reports, corrective action monitoring reports, and tank closure reports.
University of North Alabama B.S. Geology
Licensed Professional Geologist State of Tennessee No. 5132
Geologist in Training State of Alabama No. 1228G
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 40-hour Safety Training
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 8-hour Annual Refresher
Successfully completed EDR Environmental Due Diligence 101 Course
Meets the definition of Environmental Professional as defined in § 312.10 of 40 CFR 312