posted on April 26, 2014 22:35
Regional Manager - Contract Services
Mr. Armstrong is the Regional Manager - Contract Services at PM Environmental, Inc. and has served clients in over eight states since 2000. He specializes in Leaking Underground Storage Tank (LUST) Site Investigations, Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), Interim Response, Risk Evaluation, and Remediation. Mr. Armstrong is a Program Director for State of Michigan contracted projects. His recent focus includes management of various State contracts in Michigan as well as various major retail petroleum clients.
Areas of expertise
- Management of Site Investigation Services Department, including field services, Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), remediation services, and regulatory compliance services.
- Project Manager for Vapor Encroachment, Intrusion, and Indoor Air Assessments in accordance with the Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act, P.A. 451 of 1994, Parts 201 and 213, and ASTM E -2600.
- Extensive experience with providing field and management oversight of construction services during UST and soil removal, building demolition, and remedial system installation activities.
- Project Manger for Baseline Environmental Assessment (BEAs) Projects and
- Due Care Plans in accordance with Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act, P.A. 451 of 1994, Parts 201 and 213.
- Project Manager for leaking underground storage tanks (LUST) projects, including removal and in-place closures, contaminant delineation, and remediation using Risk-Based Corrective Action (RBCA) procedures.
- Project Manager for drilling of soil borings, installation of monitoring wells, collection of soil samples, development of monitoring wells, aquifer testing, installation of remediation systems, and operating and maintenance on remediation systems.
- Management of engineering activities involving the operation and maintenance of soil, air, and groundwater remediation systems.
- National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Reporting
- Implementation of various site assessment standards and professional protocol and commercial lending requirement (ASTM E-1527 and ASTM E-1528).
- Site-specific health and safety plan, evaluation, and development.
Central Michigan University B.S. Biology
OSHA 2a CFR 1910.120 40-hour
American Red Cross Standard First Aid, Adult CPR, and AED Training
Meets the definition of Environmental Professional as defined in § 312.10 of 40 CFR 312
Class-A Commercial Drivers License
ASTM Risk-Based Corrective Action Applied at Petroleum Release Sites