posted on April 26, 2014 22:53
Regional Manager - Industrial Hygiene Services
Mr. Krupp is a Senior Project Consultant at PM Environmental, Inc and has served clients in over 14 states since 2003. He specializes in Asbestos and Lead Assessments and Management Services, Property Condition Assessments, Capital Needs Assessments, Building Science and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Assessments. He has managed numerous large scale commercial decommissioning projects, hundreds of multi-family redevelopment projects managing asbestos and lead concerns, and conducted technical report development for Capital Needs Assessment Portfolios. His recent focus includes serving commercial property developers, architects and engineers.
Areas of expertise
- Experienced in PCNA’s for HUD/FHA (MAP & M2M) projects.
- Prepared PCA’s of commercial real estate assets including: low, mid, and highrise office and residential structures, regional shopping malls, hotels, and industrial manufacturing and warehouse facilities. Assessments conducted using a variety of commercial underwriting protocols including Freddie Mac.
- Project investor and manager of Federal HUD LBP Inspections, Risk Assessment, and abatement projects of single and multi-family residential housing.
- Implementation of various site assessment standards, professional protocol and commercial lending requirements (ASTM E-1527 and ASTM E-1528).
- Project investigator and manager of hazardous material survey projects for facility renovation and demolition projects.
- Project consultant and manager of Facility Decommissioning and Demolition projects including development of project technical specification manuals, contracts, oversight monitoring, and project closeout reporting.
- Management and preparation of Asbestos Surveys, O&M Programs, Project Abatement Designs, and abatement project monitoring.
- Project manager for radon assessment and mitigation projects involving the use of building foundation depressurization systems.
- Developed internal health and safety programs for consultants and contractors involved in construction and emergency response professions.
Farris State University B.S. Industrial Hygiene
Accredited Asbestos Inspector and Management Planner State of Michigan No. A33181
Licensed Lead Inspector, Risk Assessor State of Michigan No. P-5215
Certified Asbestos Hazard Evaluation Specialist State of Ohio No. ES35387
Registered Professional Hygienist with Association of Professional Industrial Hygienists Chattanooga, Tennessee No. 10200311
HUD MAP PXNA Training
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 40-hour Safety Training
NIOSH 582 Air Monitoring Certification
NIOSH 582 Asbestos Airborne Fiber/Dust Analysis Certificate
Michigan Association of Environmental Professionals 4-hour Mold Inspection Course
Environmental Microbiology Lab Mold, Allergens, Sampling and Data Interpretation Training
ASHRAE Mold in building Environmental Seminar and Training
Niton X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) Spectrum Analyzer Couse