posted on April 26, 2014 22:59
Senior Project Geologist
Areas of expertise
- Closure and Remedial Action Reports in accordance with the Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act, P.A. 451 of 1994, Parts 201 and 213.
- Baseline Environmental Assessments (BEAs), Continuing Obligations, and Due Care Plan Projects.
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) and Site Investigation Projects.
- Part 201 and 213 projects, including contaminant delineation and remediation using Risk-Based Corrective Action (RBCA) procedures.
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Regulations and Corrective Action Activities.
- Peer technical oversight to staff members on RBCA Closures.
- RBCA Tier 1 and Tier 2 Evaluations, aquifer testing analyses, groundwater flow and contaminant fate and transport modeling, and forensic evaluations.
- Geophysical surveys including electromagnetic, magnetic, and ground penetrating radar methods.
- Expert Witness for State and Federal Litigation.
First Order Exponential Regression of Ethylbenzene/Xylenes Ratio for Estimating Release date:
National Groundwater Association (NGWA) 4th Annual Groundwater and Environmental Law Conference, 2006, Chicago, Illinois
Michigan Basin Geological Society Meeting, 2006, Dimondale, Michigan
American Academy of Forensic Sciences (AAFS), 59th Annual Meeting, 2007, San Antonio, Texas NGWA Groundwater Summit, 2007, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Forensic Evaluation to Determine Multiple Release Contributions at UST Sites:
NGWA 5th Annual Groundwater and Environmental Law Conference, 2007, Dublin, Ohio
AAFS 60th Annual Meeting, 2008, Washington DC
Determination of Free-Phase Conditions using Ethylbenzene/Xylenes Ratio:
NGWA Groundwater Summit, 2008, Memphis, Tennessee
AAFS 61st Annual Meeting, 2009, Denver, Colorado
Oversight of ASTM E-2531-06: Standard Guide for Development of Conceptual Site
Models and Remediation Strategies for Light Nonaqueous-Phase Liquids Released to
MPA/MACS Meeting 2010, Lansing, Michigan
Free Product Determination Using Ethylbenzene to Total Xylenes Ratio
AAFS 64th Annual Meeting, 2012, Atlanta, Georgia
Temple University B.A. Geology
University of Utah Masters in Geology
Professional Geologist State of Pennsylvania No. PG-001388-G
Certified USE Professional State of Michigan No. 1087
OSHA 2a CFR 1910.120 40-hour Safety Training
OSHA 2a CFR 1910.120 8-hour Site Supervisor Safety Training
OSHA 2a CFR 1910.120 8-hour Annual Refresher Safety Training
Meets the definition of Environmental Professional as defined in § 312.10 of 40 CFR 312
ASTM Risk-Based Corrective Action Applied at Petroleum Release Sites
Use of MODFLOW for Simulation of Groundwater Flow and Advective Transport
Environmental Forensics: Methods and Applications
National Groundwater Association
Michigan Association of Environmental Professionals