posted on April 26, 2014 23:29
Ms. Chin Fatt is Regional Manager - Site Investigation Services at PM Environmental, Inc. and has served clients in over nine states since 2004. She specializes in Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), underground storage tanks, Asbestos Containing Building Materials Surveys, and Post Remedial Monitoring. Ms. Chin Fatt has managed hundreds of Phase I and Phase II ESA Projects. Her recent focus includes serving commercial/industrial clients, private equity, petroleum jobbers, and banking/lending institutions.
Areas of expertise
- Data collection, site investigation, and preparation of Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs).
- Data collection, site investigation, and preparation of Transaction Screen Site Assessments.
- Experience in implementation of various site assessment standards and professional protocol and commercial lending requirements (ASTM E1527 and ASTM E1528).
- Project Investigator and Preparer for Phase II ESAs.
- Experience in implementation and completion of Site Assessments and Tank Closure Assessments
Florida International University B.S. Geology
OSHA 29 CFR 1910, 120 40 –hour HAZWOPER Training
Meets the definition of Environmental Professional in § 312.10 of 40 CFR 312
AHERA Certified Building Inspector