posted on April 26, 2014 23:43
Ms. DeBone (formerly Besaw) is the Brownfield and Economic Incentive Consultant at PM Environmental, Inc. (PM). She specializes Brownfield Redevelopment Incentives, EPA Brownfield Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup Grants.
Areas of expertise
- Write Brownfield Plans, Tax Increment Financing Tables, and Work Plans as required by applicable governing body.
- Attend meetings and complete associated correspondence with government
- units and clients.
- Maintain and develop a database of current brownfield incentives by municipality
- Act as point of contact for Project Managers requiring brownfield incentive information to best serve our clients.
- Prepare and coordinate EPA Brownfield Grant Applications in conjunction with
- Management Team members; review EPA debriefs, high-scoring proposals, and
- attend webinars to expand capabilities and knowledge.
- Manage USEPA Site Assessment Grants for municipal clients; Prepare site eligibility documentation and coordinate with management teams on EPA Brownfield Grant fund projects.
Michigan State University B.S. Environmental Studies and Applications
Michigan State University Graduate Level GIS Courses
Various Continuing Education and Professional Development Courses