posted on July 21, 2014 11:52
Mr. Edwards is a Project Geologist at PM Environmental and has over eight years of professional experience in environmental and geosciences consulting and has conducted all phases of environmental site assessments (ESA), Transaction Screens, Risk Assessments, as well as geotechnical investigations and remediation projects at sites throughout California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Texas, and Arizona.
Areas of expertise
- Data collection, site investigation, and preparation of Phase I ESAs.
- Collection and evaluation of data for Transaction Screens, Phase II Reports, and reparation of reports.
- Implementation of various site assessment standards and professional protocol (ASTM E-1527).
- Field technician for drilling of soil borings, installation of monitoring wells, collection of soil samples, development of monitoring wells, aquifer testing, installation of remediation systems, and operation and mainte-nance of remediation systems.
- Field investigation for underground storage tank (UST) projects, including removal and in-place closures, contaminant delineation, and remediation.
- Project investigator and project manager for Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments.
- Peer Technical review of hundreds of Phase I and Phase II Environmen-tal Site Assessment projects.
- Experienced with Local, State, and Federal Regulatory Acts
University of California-Davis, B.S. Geology
OSHA 40-Hour Health and Safety Hazardous Waste Operations Training 29 CFR 1910.120(e)(3)(i)
Meets the definition of Environmental Profes-sional as defined in § 312.10 of 40 CFR 312
State of California