posted on November 29, 2010 17:37
Principal and Vice President
Mr. Price is Principal and Vice President at PM Environmental, Inc. and has served clients since 1987. He specializes in transactional due diligence and risk management, with a focus on lending institutions and risk management, bank environmental risk policy development, implementation and training, SBA transactions, Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), Baseline Environmental Assessments (BEAs) and Due Care Plans. Mr. Price has been involved in thousands of transactions, including typical Environmental Due Diligence for purchase and refinance transactions, and participations and foreclosures. His recent focus includes serving financial clients based in the Midwest with investment interests across the country.
Areas of expertise
- Extensive experience in real estate portfolio analysis for evaluation of environmental risk associated with single and multi-property transactions for the lending industry.
- Written and implemented Environmental Policies for several local, community and regional banks with a combined asset total of over $60 billion.
- Involved in the collateral and exposure analysis for over 6,000 real estate transactions; including single and multi-commercial, industrial and multi state properties.
- Lead environmental risk manager for several single and multi-state, multi property participation/syndication transactions; including acting as Agent bank and coordination with participating bank environmental risk managers.
- Experience in extensive bank branch real estate portfolio, including environmental risk analysis/reduction relating to asbestos containing materials, lead based paint, mold, and environmental due diligence during acquisition and divestment of branch locations.
- Experience in the management of environmental due diligence associated with the foreclosed properties.
- Peer/Senior Technical Review for Baseline Environmental Assessments (BEA) projects.
- Environmental Assessments in accordance with the Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act, P.A. 451 of 1994, Part 201 and 213.
- Peer/Senior Technical Review of Phase I Environmental Site Assessment projects using ASTM Standard 1527.
- Peer/Senior Technical Review of Phase II and Phase III Environmental Site Assessment projects.
- Peer/Senior Technical Review for leaking underground storage tank (LUST) projects, including for risk evaluation for the lending industry.
- Expertise in compliance with the Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act, P.A. 451 of 1994, Parts 201, 211, and 213.
- Technical review of land use based corrective action plans.
- Experienced with Local, State, and Federal regulatory acts.
- Technical review of feasibility studies for the remediation of soil and groundwater.
- Technical review of generic and site-specific risk assessments.
Ferris State University B.S. Industrial and Environmental Health, Minor in Biology
Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM) No. 15069
OSHA 1910.120 Hazardous Waste Training
American Red Cross Standard First Aid and Adult CPR
Certified Asbestos Building Inspector Accreditation No. A11991
Meets the definition of Environmental Professional as defined in § 312.10 of 40 CFR 312
Michigan Banker Association, Member of the Environmental Affairs Committee
Michigan Association of Environmental Professionals
Environmental Bankers Association