posted on November 29, 2010 17:46
Senior Environmental Risk Manager
Mr. Kruszewski is Senior Environmental Risk Manager at PM Environmental, Inc. and has served clients in 48 states since 1988. He specializes in Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), Baseline Environmental Assessments (BEAs), Due Care Plans, underground storage tank (UST) Closures, and Lender Risk Management. Mr. Kruszewski has been involved in thousands of transactions, including typical Environmental Due Diligence for purchase and refinance transactions, and participations and foreclosures. His recent focus includes serving financial clients based in the Midwest with investment interests across the country.
Areas of expertise
- Extensive experience in real estate portfolio analysis for evaluation of environmental risk associated with single and multi-property transactions for the lending industry.
- Involved in the collateral and exposure analysis for over 3,000 real estate transactions; including single and multi commercial, industrial and multi-state properties.
- Experience in the management of environmental due diligence associated with the foreclosed properties.
- Peer/Senior Technical Review for Baseline Environmental Assessments (BEA) projects including Category N, D, and S in accordance with the Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act, P.A. 451 of 1994, Part 201 and 213.
- Peer/Senior Technical Review for Due Care Analysis for Category N, D, and S Baseline Environmental Assessments in accordance with Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act, P.A. 451 of 1994, Part 201 and 213.
- Peer/Senior Technical Review of Phase I, Phase II, and Phase III Environmental Site Assessment projects.
- Peer/Senior Technical Review for leaking underground storage tank (LUST) projects, including for risk evaluation for the lending industry.
- Technical review of land use based corrective action plans.
- Experienced with Local, State, and Federal regulatory acts.
- Technical review of feasibility studies for the remediation of soil and groundwater.
- Technical review of generic and site-specific risk assessments.
- Experienced with on-site management of the containment and recovery of dense non-aqueous phase liquids (DNAPLs).
Michigan State University B.S. - Geology
State of Indiana
Certified UST Professional
State of Michigan
OSHA 1910.120 Hazardous Waste Training
American Red Cross Standard First Aid and Adult CPR
Meets the definition of Environmental Professional as defined in § 312.10 of 40 CFR 312
Michigan Association of Environmental Professionals
Environmental Bankers Association