posted on November 29, 2010 17:55
Founder and President
Mr. Bosanic is the President and Principal Engineer at PM. He began his career in 1989 and has over two decades of relevant experience. His role includes overseeing PM’s day to day operations, maintaining the company’s industry leadership and implementing its strategic business plan.
He has extensive experience in environmental risk management, environmental & engineering due diligence, M&A, Brownfield redevelopment and economic development incentives, leaking UST management, remediation, environmental compliance, industrial hygiene projects and government contracts.
He regularly works with financial institutions, investors, developers, retail petroleum clients, municipalities, industries, business and government agencies and regulators.
Areas of expertise
- Environmental Due Diligence for financial instructions, investor, developers and government agencies including:
- Phase I & II ESAs
- Vapor intrusion investigations
- Baseline Environmental Assessments
- Due Care Plans and Continuing Obligations evaluations
- Property Condition Assessments (PCA), Project Needs and Capital Needs Assessments (PNAs & CNAS)
- Leaking UST and industrial site investigations, feasibility studies and Corrective Action Plans and Remediation.
- Environmental compliance audits
- Brownfield redevelopment economic development consulting including grants and other incentives
- Industrial Hygiene Services experience including asbestos, lead based paint and other hazardous materials.
- Government environmental contract project management
Michigan State University B.S. Civil and Environmental Engineering
Michigan State University Graduate Studies Environmental Engineering
Various Continuing Education and Professional development classes
ASTM Risk Based Corrective Action Training
Zweig White Principals Academy
State of Michigan - No. 39997
State of Tennessee - No. 00103628
State of Alabama—No. 29882
State of Illinois - No. 049510
State of Ohio - No. E-59547
State of Mississippi - No. 20006
OSHA 40 hours Hazwoper and 8-hour Supervisor Training
Environmental Professional (EP) as defined in § 312.10 of 40 CFR 312
ASTM PCA Training
HUD MAP Training
Qualified UST Consultant (QC) in Michigan
American Society of Civil Engineers
National Brownfields Association
Mortgage Bankers Association
Environmental Bankers Association
Michigan Association of Environmental Professionals
Michigan Petroleum Association
Chi Epsilon Civil Engineering Honor Society