posted on November 29, 2010 17:58
National Manager - Due Diligence Group
Ms. Sexton (formerly Bailey) is the National Manager of Due Diligence at PM Environmental, Inc. (PM) and has served clients in the Midwest and Southeast United States and three EPA Regions since 2002. She specializes in Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and Risk Management. Ms. Bailey has successfully managed thousands of related due diligence products and oversees the due diligence staff at PM. Her recent focus includes serving financial clients based in the Midwest and Southeast with investment interests across the country.
Areas of expertise
- Coordination and management for PM Phase I ESA Departments.
- Data collection, site investigation, and preparation of Phase I Environmental Site Assessments.
- Data collection, site investigation and preparation of Transaction Screen Site Assessments.
- Experience in implementation and completion of various site assessment standards and professional protocol and commercial lending requirements (ASTM E-1527, ASTM E-1528).
- Project Investigator and Preparer for Phase II Environmental Site Assessments.
- Project Investigator and Preparer of Baseline Environmental Assessments in accordance with the Natural Resource and Environmental Protection Act, P.A. 451 of 1994, Parts 201 and 213.
- Limited bulk asbestos containing building material sampling.
- Demolition inspections for commercial and industrial properties.
- Completion of Brownfield plans and association regulatory paperwork.
Michigan State University B.A.
University of Michigan Master’s of Science Resource Policy and Behavior.
MDNRE Cleanup Criteria Training
ASTM Phase I and Phase II Processes Training
Certified Asbestos Building Inspector Accreditation # A30924
Meets the definition of Environmental Professional as defined in § 312.10 of 40 CFR 312
Chair of Outreach for CREW Detroit
Environmental Bankers Association