posted on November 29, 2010 17:59
Regional Manager / Senior Consultant
Mr. Warren is a Regional Manager/Senior Consultant at PM Environmental, Inc. and has served clients since 1998. He specializes in Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) and Leaking Underground Storage Tank (LUST) projects. Mr. Warren has completed and managed thousands of Phase II ESAs. He is a licensed well contractor in the State of North Carolina and has successfully removed numerous commercial and non-commercial USTs and remediated the soil and groundwater to the point of regulatory closure.
Areas of expertise
- Management of Site Investigation Services Department, including field services, Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), remediation services, and regulatory compliance services.
- Project Manager for Phase II and Phase III ESA projects.
- Implementation of various site assessment standards and professional protocol and commercial lending requirements (ASTM E-1527 and ASTM E-1528).
- Experience in Compliance with the Environmental Regulatory Agencies in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and Georgia.
- Extensive experience with providing field and management oversight of construction services during UST and soil removal, demolition, and remedial system installation activities.
- Project Manager for leaking underground storage tank (LUST) projects, including removal and in-place closures, contaminant delineation, and remediation using Risk-Based Corrective Action (RBCA) procedures.
- Project Manager for drilling of soil borings, installation of monitoring wells, collection of soil samples, development of monitoring wells, aquifer testing, installation of remediation systems, and operating and maintenance of remediation systems.
Central Florida Community College A.S. Environmental Science Technology
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 Hazardous Waste Training
Level A, North Carolina Certified Well Contractor #3581-A
Level IA Certified Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission Erosion Control Inspector
Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation Level I Erosion Control Inspector