posted on January 16, 2017 19:19
Regional Manager - Retail Petroleum Services
Curtis Lichy is a Regional Manager of Retail Petroleum Services at PM Environmental, Inc. and has served clients since 2000. He specializes in Leaking Underground Storage Tank (LUST), risk evaluation, remediation, and corrective action projects. Lichy has managed numerous projects and has received multiple regulatory closures on LUST sites. His current focus includes management of retail petroleum clients, petroleum jobbers, commercial, and insurance clients. .
Areas of expertise
- Senior Project Manager for Leaking Underground Storage Tank (LUST) projects including removal and in-place closures, contaminant delineation, remediation using Risk-Based Corrective Action (RBCA) procedures, and reporting in accordance with the Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act P.A. 451 of 1994, Part 213.
- Senior Project Manager for Underground Storage Tank (UST) System Site Assessment projects including removal and in-place closures and reporting in accordance with the Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act P.A. 451 of 1994, Part 211.
- Senior Project Manager for Vapor Encroachment Intrusion, and Indoor Air Assessments in accordance with Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act, P.A. 451 of 1994, Parts 201 and 213, and ASTM E-2600.
- Senior Project Manager for drilling of soil borings, installation of monitoring wells, collection of soil, groundwater, and air samples, development of monitoring wells, and aquifer testing.
- Senior Project Manager for engineering activities involving the installation of remediation systems, and the operating and maintenance of remediation systems.
- Project Manager for Phase II Environmental ESAs.
- Extensive field experience and senior project management of UST removal & installations, environmental excavations & trenching, building demolition, and remedial system installation activities.
- National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) reporting.
- Experience with local, state, and federal regulatory acts.
- Site-specific health and safety plan, evaluation, and development.
- Provide senior review of reports and technical oversight to staff members on LUST projects.
Wayne State University, M.S. & B.S. Geology
Certified Professional Geologist No. CPG-11342
Professional Geologist (PG) State of Alaska No. 729, State of Louisiana No. 215
Certified UST Professional (CP)State of Michigan - No. 1146
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 40-Hour Safety Training & 8-Hour Annual Refresher Safety Training
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 8-Hour Supervisory Training
Loss Prevention System (LPS) Training
American Red Cross First Aid & CPR Training
Meets the definition of Environmental Professional as defined in § 312.10 of 40 CFR 312
API WorkSafe Training
American Institute of Professional Geologists (AIPG)
Michigan Association of Environmental Professionals (MAEP)