PM Environmental provides Erosion and Sediment Control Design and Monitoring Services that evaluates construction projects from pre-construction, bidding and award, to site observation during development and job completion.
Funding or foreclosure of new construction, land development, and adaptive re-use of existing properties present unique risks to lending professionals and real estate investors. We have assisted many financial institutions in pre- and post- foreclosure design and monitoring. In support of our clients, our staff examines existing documentation, budgets and work schedules. We also investigate state and local compliance requirements, and prepare on-site progress and observation reports. PM Environmental’s written reports are well-organized and make for easier, fact-based risk management decisions. PM Environmental has Licensed Professional Engineers, Geologists, and Scientists on staff.
PM Environmental’s Erosion Control and Monitoring services include:
- NPDES Monitoring and Reporting.
- Erosion Control Design, Implementation and Monitoring.
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs).
- Monitoring of the borrower and/or its general contractor’s compliance with the lender’s construction loan and payment procedures.
- Reports on the adequacy of funds needed to complete the project.
- MS4 NPDES Permitting Assistance.
- Best Management Practices.