At PM Environmental, the safety of our clients and employees is paramount. We would like you to know that we are taking steps to make sure we can continue to serve you and maintain the health and safety of our employees as we all work to deal with the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We are maintaining regular operations and do not have a plan to close at this time. Due to our robust and extensive archive of site information, we have the ability to continue to work on projects as this pandemic progresses. Site inspections may be temporarily limited to building exteriors, and projects could face a delay due to the closure of government agencies. We are committed to communicating any limitations or delays with clients and stakeholders for projects directly.
Additionally, we have implemented a few safety measures that we would like to inform you of.
- Employees conducting site walks and inspections may wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) depending on the situation. This includes the use of disposable gloves and face masks. Any PPE will be communicated up front prior to the site inspection.
- Staff are being supplied with hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes and will properly sanitize before and after site walks and inspections.
- If a space is occupied by persons under quarantine, staff will not be permitted to enter the property.
- PM has a strong cloud-based work environment that gives staff the flexibility to work from home. PM has advocated for staff to work from home at this time.
- Additionally, we have canceled or postponed tradeshows, conferences and face-to-face meetings. We have also canceled all non-essential travel for staff. Should you require a face-to-face meeting, we will work to utilize video conferencing services.
We appreciate your business and are committed to serving you. Should any disruptions arise, we will promptly communicate that with you.
Sending you all good health.