This month, PM Environmental, Inc. joined a very exclusive group – companies that have been in business for over 25 years. Only 20 percent of all companies in the US make it this far.
PM Environmental, founded in 1992 by Peter Bosanic and Michael Kulka, has seen an 88% growth rate in the last five years, and is one of the top 20 environmental due diligence providers in the nation.
“We started 25 years ago passing out business cards to small time gas station owners in mid-Michigan to enter the Michigan Trust Fund for Leaking USTs,” said Michael Kulka, PM Environmental Co-Founder and CEO. “Now we call on Fortune 100 companies. From a smoky back office in a mechanics garage to the boardroom.”
As part of the celebration, the company recently launched its new website and is inviting visitors to explore the updated interface and functionality.
The new website design relied largely on client input, with the goal of providing users direct access to the information they are seeking and demonstrating the breadth of services PM provides.
“We wanted to make sure that a visitor looking for a Phase I ESA could find that information quickly,” said PM Environmental Marketing Director, Amy Skalmusky. “But we also wanted to include relevant, and interesting, information on that page to make them aware of our complementary services, like Phase II ESAs, Property Condition Assessments, Brownfield redevelopment and site remediation.”
Along with its updated look, the website has new features, including:
• Improved mobile navigation: Even better visualization and navigation on your mobile phone or tablet
• Solutions page: Industry-specific pages that unite PM services, case studies, news and information to serve as a one-stop shop for visitors in petroleum, affordable housing, financial and other industries.
• Resources center: Articles, infographics, quizzes and webinars on topics such as Michigan’s MUSTA Fund, affordable housing and the validity of environmental due diligence reports, such as the Phase I ESA.
• Easier requests for quotes through simplified online form
• Detailed case studies: In-depth project profiles from PM’s service lines, including some of the company’s Brownfield work that has turned abandoned or contaminated properties into modern hotels, community green space and multi-use apartments throughout the US
• Streamlined job application and improved search functions help you find open positions that meet specific criteria
• A-Z directory: Quick access right to the service you want by letter
• Improved Security for PM’s client portal
Visitors to the new page will stay informed of the latest PM Environmental and industry news as well as get useful tips, guides and case studies about PM projects throughout the US.
The new website is the first in a series of events planned to celebrate a quarter century in business. “We are very positive about the future,” said Kulka. “The new website, with state of the art technology and a more customer-focused portal, will help us continue to lead our industry for the next 25 years.”