PM Environmental has assisted numerous municipalities in successfully applying for Brownfield Assessment, Cleanup and Area-Wide Planning grants from the U.S. EPA, and has served as the technical consultant for several municipalities in implementing and managing these grants.
- Grant Application Preparation and Reviews
- Community Outreach Assistance
- Site Inventory Development (including GIS databases)
- QAPP Preparation
- Grant Management and Programmatic Assistance
- ACRES Database Management
- Quarterly Reporting
- Market trends
- Land use options
- Infrastructures and construction
- Investment requirements
- Other government incentives
- Available financing
- Expected returns
The EPA defines the term “Brownfield Site” as real property, the expansion, redevelopment, or reuse of which may be complicated by the presence or potential presence of a hazardous substance, pollutant, or contaminant. Each state has its own set of criteria for a property to be eligible for Brownfield Incentives.